PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND EDUCATION TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGARIASM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
Ø Please read these assignment instructions before writing the assignments, and re-read them often during and after the writing process to make sure that you are fulfilling all of the instructions.
Ø Please also utilize the assignment guidance below, and resources document.
Ø Clearly label each part and topic.
Ø Ethics in the Workplace – at least 250 words
Ø Globalization – at least 250 words
Ø Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.
Analyze three of the following ethical scenarios:
· Lorna is an administrative assistant in the human resources department. Her good friend, Bill, is applying for a job with the company, and she has agreed to serve as a reference for him. Bill approaches her for advice on preparing for the interview. Lorna has the actual interview questions and considers making him a copy of the list so he can adequately prepare. Is this unethical behavior? Why or why not?
· Betty is a high-producing, devoted employee who, at her boss’s request, will often volunteer to work overtime in an emergency. One morning, after arriving late to work, she told her boss that she got caught in traffic, when in fact, she overslept. Is making up an excuse for being late to work unethical behavior in Betty’s case? Why or why not?
· Suzy and Tom work on an assembly line making computer parts. While there are safety protocols in place to prevent workplace injuries, these policies slow down the pace of work. Since employees are paid per computer part that gets assembled, Suzy and Tom decide not to follow the safety procedures so that they can speed up the pace of assembly. Is this unethical behavior? Why or why not?
· Bob noticed his supervisor, a young married man, taking his divorced co-worker Joanna home two nights in succession, and decided something was going on between them. Without any malicious intent, Bob introduced the matter into the local grapevine and, as so often happens, the rumor got out of hand. Is Bob’s behavior unethical? Why or why not?
· Jennie was recently hired to work as a receptionist for the front lobby. As a receptionist, she is responsible for making copies for the associates. Her son Bruce comes in and needs to make some copies for a school project. He brought his own paper and needs 300 copies for his class. If he does not bring the copies with him, he will fail the project. The company copier does not require a security key, nor do they keep track of copies made by departments, so Jennie allows her son make the copies at her work. Is this unethical behavior? Why or why not?
In preparation for this discussion, review the following resources:
In your initial post, address the following:
· Describe how globalization has changed the way American companies are doing business.
· How do these strategies affect people in other parts of the world?
· In what ways do you believe this change has benefited American organizations and their customers?
· Are there ways in which organizations and their customers have been adversely effected? Explain your position.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.