Unit 3 Journal
1. If you were to work for an elected official, would you prefer to work in a smaller group that is more hands-on, grass roots, and collaborative, or would you rather work in a large, bustling atmosphere of professional politico and consultants? Which do you think would produce better results? Use examples to support your opinion. Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
2. If you were just elected governor of your state, which of your qualities and skills do you think would lend themselves most to that position? Which qualities or skills do you think you would need to add to your repertoire, and why? Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
3. Detail the components of state bureaucracy and the issues surrounding representativeness and responsiveness. Your response should be at least 200 words in length. Reference needed
4. Explain in what ways states reform, privatize, and reinvent government, and describe the associated problems that can occur as a result of these changes in metropolitan areas.
Your response should be at least 200 words in length. Reference needed
5. Define the major roles of governors and how their power influences their leadership role and legislative relationship. Your essay should be at least 300 words in length. Reference needed
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.