1. The task of an organization is reflected in its: (Points : 4)
mission or purpose
2. The beliefs and assumptions about people, work, and the organization best reflects the: (Points : 4)
overt part of an organization
3. The specific setting within which organizational behavior is enacted would be called the: (Points : 4)
4. In an open system the transformation or conversion of inputs to outputs is accomplished with: (Points : 4)
borrowed financial resources
5. If a pregnant woman claimed that a manager’s failed office romance caused him to focus more on her work, thus increasing her work demands, could result in a discrimination claim based on: (Points : 4)
6. Attention to diversity has particularly increased in recent years because of: (Points : 4)
the use of telecommunications
the opportunity for use of lower cost labor in other countries
the changing demographics of the working population
7. According to Hofstede’s research, the country displaying cultural characteristics most similar to the U.S. is: (Points : 4)
8. In an interview situation, the interviewer’s first impression of the interviewee (or target) is likely to be based upon: (Points : 4)
nonverbal cues of the target
verbal communication by the target
the intentions of the target
the target’s physical appearance
9. Which of the following organizations has perfected software that decodes a caller’s personality using voice recognition in order to match them with an agent with a similar personality? (Points : 4)
10. The perceiver’s pattern of thinking or manner in which they assemble and interpret information about another person is: (Points : 4)
the strength of situational cues
11. Counterproductive behavior that violates organizational norms and causes harms to others of the organization is known as: (Points : 4)
12. The three major aspects of the source characteristic affecting persuasion include: (Points : 4)
expertise, credibility, charisma
credibility, charisma, attractiveness
expertise, charisma, attractiveness
expertise, trustworthiness, attractiveness
13. Low-Mach persons value: (Points : 4)
loyal and personal friendships
the “get it done anyway” mentality
manipulation of others
14. According to Herzberg, which factors are related to job dissatisfaction? (Points : 4)
lower level needs
the absence of motivation factors
15. Adam Smith formulated the “invisible hand” and the free market to explain the motivation for individual behavior. The “invisible hand” refers to: (Points : 4)
psychological determinants of behavior
unseen forces of a free market system
16. The close linkage of _____ to performance under expectancy theory is crucial for enhancing motivation. (Points : 4)
knowledge and skill
17. Maslow’s hierarchy of needs model begins with _____ needs and ends with _____ needs. (Points : 4)
18. As a supervisor, you can enhance the performance of your employees by: (Points : 4)
setting their goals
closely controlling their behavior
allowing employees to participate in goal setting
giving workers easy goals
19. The approach to stress that is based on the concept of homeostasis is known as: (Points : 4)
20. Which of the following persons is most closely associated with the homeostatic and medical approach to stress? (Points : 4)
Walter B. Cannon
21. An informational cue indicating the degree to which a person behaves the same way in other situations is known as: (Points : 4)
22. Americans generally do not like to communicate with one another within their: (Points : 4)
23. Richness in a communication message refers to: (Points : 4)
the amount of data that can be sent via the type of communication medium
the amount of feeling that is communicated with the message
the amount of analyzable elements of a message
the ability of the medium to convey the meaning
24. A communication medium that is moderate in both information richness and data capacity is: (Points : 4)
formal numeric report
25. The element of the communication model that contains the thoughts and feelings the communicator is attempting to elicit in the receiver is the: (Points : 4)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.