The coursework is divided into two parts:
– The first part of your report should be no longer than 10 pages (excluding front page, indices, references and appendixes)
Further details about the 2nd part of coursework will be given later (read the not at the end).
The company works as an Engineering technology solution provider with expertise in physical measurements. They supply solutions for temperature, strain and pressure measurements for different kinds of industries. they have been using the same type of technology, relying mainly on conventional sensors. Recently they had queries from a number of clients about optical sensors for distributed measurements.
2. Meeting with the technical director (the task)
the possibility of developing a new range of products based on fibre optic sensing technologies is raised after the company board meeting. Technical director asks you for a study into the feasibility of including such products as part of the company’s portfolio.
The TD informs you that an initial report is required for the next board meeting. This initial report will assist the board in deciding on future plans and it should contain a brief and general review of different types of conventional pressure, strain and temperature sensors. It should then focus on a more detailed review of existing commercial fibre optic sensors and the markets they are currently being applied.
3. Report Requirement
1. A cover page containing a title (invented one that is relevant to the subject matter).
2. A brief review of the physical principles of operation of conventional temperature, strain and pressure sensors. This should be explained in your own words, using a clear and concise language, suitable to be taken by a person that is not an expert in the subject.
3. A focused and detailed review of currently marketed fibre optic sensing devices (direct competitors) for measurement of temperature, strain and pressure.
4. A review of the possible markets for the new fibre optic sensors stating the advantages and disadvantages of the new product in comparison to the conventional ones.
5. A review of the competitive landscape in the field, and the major commercial players your new product will compete with (including pricing and market location).
6. The report should have a clear and easy-to-follow structure, so that the company TD can quickly and easily find all the necessary information before the Board Meeting. Do not forget to add a table of contents and page numbers, and make sure that the section headings are helpful in navigating the document.
7. A comprehensive range of references (books/ papers/data sheets) from reputable sources. Consistent and accurate referencing format (IEEE).
1. Care should be taken with referencing materials, illustrations and data – all sources must be documented, in the interest of quality and traceability, and to avoid plagiarism. direct collusion or duplication of text or figures is academic misconduct and all participants will be penalised.
2.In the second part of the coursework, following on the success of convincing the board members in investing in a new product line you will be asked to prepare more slightly technical detailed report outlining a full development plan for a type of sensor and instrumentation unit.Details will be given after submitting the first part.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.