Term Paper Outline Instructions
Overview: In 1500 words complete the Term Paper Template.
You will edit and customize a The Term Paper template to create your Term Paper Outline based on your proposed business idea. Use the term paper tips below to develop ideas for each sub-heading. Use the attached book for the topics and content that will be discussed in the Term Paper Outline.
General Instructions for working with the Term Paper Template:
1. All words in brackets [ ] will eventually be deleted and replaced with your own words. Make sure you delete the brackets, too.
2. The major section heading will be customized according to your own content.
Specific Instructions for the Term Paper Outline:
1. Customize the title page for your own paper. This includes editing the “Running Head” in the page header, the title of your paper, and your name.
2. For each major section of the paper, you need to customize the sub-headings. Each section must have a minimum of three sub-headings. Be sure to be descriptive in your sub-heading names, so that I know what content you intend to cover in each sub-heading.
3. Write 1-3 sentences 50 words after each sub-heading, describing the specific content that you plan to cover in that section of your term paper.
4. Write a 150–250-word abstract for your term paper (on p. 2 of the Term Paper Template). Once you have completed the above steps, you should have sufficient information on what you intend to cover in your paper to write your abstract.
5. Write the introductory paragraphs of your term paper (on p. 3 of the Term Paper Template) underneath the title of your paper. The introductory paragraphs should be at least one page long 600 words. These paragraphs should provide the reader with an overview of the business you are creating, including your rationale and reasons for starting up that business.
6. Conclusion– should be at least one page long 600 words. You should summarize the key points you have made in your paper and bring your paper to a close. You may also want to mention any challenges you anticipate facing in implementing the plan you have laid out in this paper, as well as what steps you plan to take to overcome them.
7. References- Use all the references from the proposed business idea, also provide 5 additional sources.
Term Paper Tips
Tips Regarding the Content of Each Section of the Term Paper outline in every sub-heading. This will guide you on the topics that need to be covered in the outline of the paper.
Overview and Structure of the Business –
– Topics to cover in this section include the big picture of your organization itself and how everybody fits together to fulfill the mission of the organization
1. What is the mission of your organization?
2. How is your organization structured?
3. What are the job roles and responsibilities of the different parts/units or your organization and the different employees of your organization?
4. How do the roles and responsibilities of each unit and/or employee fit together into the mission of your organization?
5. Are there different levels of employees, such as managers and lower-level workers who will have different information technology needs?
-Describe the structure of the business that you are proposing, focusing on the different levels of employees in the organization (upper management, middle management, operational management, and lower-level employees, such as production and service workers, and data workers) and their IT needs (chapter 1).
-Provide a description of the main business processes in your business and the types of information systems and enterprise applications you will need to efficiently run the various business processes (chapter 2)
-Provide an analysis of your business against Porter’s competitive forces model, along with a recommendation for an appropriate strategy for your organization to gain a competitive advantage (chapter 3).
Your Company’s Infrastructure and Information Systems Needs –
– Topics to cover in this section include your plan for your company’s IT infrastructure (chapter 5),
-describe the use of telecommunications, networking and wireless technologies (chapter 7),
-describe the use of functional information systems, such as production and operations, marketing and sales, accounting and finance, and human resource information systems (chapter 2),
-describe the use of enterprise applications for supply chain management and customer relationship management (chapter 9)
– Provide an analysis of your company’s internal operations against Porter’s value chain model, with a recommendation for how IT can be used in your organization’s value chain to increase your organization’s efficiency, effectiveness, and competitiveness (chapter 3)
Your Company’s Management of Data and Knowledge –
-Topics to cover in this section include your organization’s current use of data management systems (chapter 6),
-problems and difficulties faced by your organization in regards to data management (chapter 6),
-your organization’s procedures for collecting, storing, managing, and updating data (chapter 6),
-types of knowledge management systems currently used by your organization (chapter 11)
Your Company’s Use of the Internet –
-Topics to cover in this section include how your organization is affected by the digital economy and what issues they need to consider in regards to doing business in the digital economy (chapter 1),
-current messaging and collaboration software and Web 2.0 technologies in use by your organization (chapter 10),
-your company’s use of e-commerce technologies (chapter 10)
Your Company’s IT Planning and Analysis Processes –
-Topics to cover in this section include your organization’s IT strategy and planning process (chapter 13 and 14),
– your organization’s use of management decision support and intelligent systems (chapter 12),
-your organization’s IT security policy, acceptable use policy, business continuity plan, and disaster recovery plan (chapter 8).
-Be sure to also take ethical and social issues into consideration in relation to IT planning (chapter 4)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.