Following Questions are to be answered by using attached sources.
TImes New Roman, font 11 MS Word.
Minimum 1 page per question.
1. Issues on innovation and technology influence both external and internal environmental scanning. How should a corporation scan the external environment for new technological development?
2. Suppose you are the owner of a small business, who is currently facing a serious problem (any problem). (a) How could you make a decision to resolve this problem? Explain your decision-making process to resolve this problem. (b) How would you transfer of power and wealth in a family business if you have a plan to retire in the future?
3. What are major strategic issues of the Not-for-Profit Organizations? Are Not-for-Profit organizations less efficient than profit-making organizations? Why or Why not?
4. There are five major leadership theories including trait theories, behavioral theories, power and influence theories, contingency theories, and integration theories. Explain them shortly.
5. There have been arguments on strategic leadership by corporate executives and top management team. (a) What are those arguments? (b) There have been external and internal constraints on corporate executives. What are they, and how do they affect the leader’s behavior?
6. The Strategic Management consists of three phases. The first phase is the evaluation of the current status, and the second phase is the strategic planning. What are the fundamental differences between the first and the second phases?
7. The Strategic Management consists of three phases. The second phase is the strategic planning, and the third phase is the strategy implementation. What are the fundamental differences between the second and the third phases?
8. In evaluation and control in strategic management, (a) explain primary measures of corporate performance; and (b) explain the importance of control and coordination in the process of strategic management.
9. How would you apply the tree phases of corporate strategic management for your personal career management in the long-run. Please assume that you are almost thirty years old, and your remaining life is sixty years.
10. What are the differences and similarities of the roles between the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer in the corporation?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.