Sermon Manuscript Instructions
You will write one 15-page sermon manuscript on Philippians 1:12–18.
The Sermon Manuscript must be designed as follows:
1. The manuscript will be submitted on Philippians 1:12–18.
2. The manuscript will begin with a title page in current Turabian format.
3. Pages 2–3 will be the Oral Presentation Worksheet.
4. Pages 4–15 will be the manuscript.
5. The Sermon Manuscript must utilize the supplied template and mirror the supplied model.
6. The sermon must follow the development of the Oral Presentation worksheet exactly.
7. Place the Oral Presentation categories in the left hand column, including descriptions for illustration and argumentation:
· Illustration: story, personal experience, example, natural analogy (type)
· Argumentation: fact, opinion, example, personal experience, cross-reference, other
8. Write the manuscript in the right hand column, single space, using Times New Roman, 12-point font. The text must be written as it would be spoken. Double-space between every paragraph in the manuscript to identify where the next section begins.
9. Each sermon division must be clearly explained.
10. Each sermon division must be clearly illustrated.
11. Each sermon division must be clearly argued.
12. Each sermon division must be clearly applied.
13. The sermon must concluded with action steps for the audience.
14. As you move from one sermon division to the next, transition statements must be clear, concise, and reinforce the main idea of the sermon. Transitions must also state where the sermon has been and where the sermon is going.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.