Locate the APTA document: “Minimum Require Skills of PTA Graduates at Entry-Level” to perform a self-assessment.2. As you read the document, takes notes on the following topics:
A. What skill(s) do you consider your strength(s) ?
B. What skill(s) do you consider your weakness(es) ?
C. What skill(s) will you need to move toward your desired career path as a PTA?
D. List these clearly in the specified boxes in the table.
3. Answer the Question: What is my Career Motivation? This should be something that will keep you motivated for years to come, not just for graduation and getting your first job.
4. Develop career goals for each time frame listed: Three for Short-Term, Three for Long-Term and Two for Lifetime. They MUST be quanitifiable meaning you need to have an objective way to determine if the goal has been met. Ex. I will join the APTA during the first year and attend at least 2FPTA Southeast District Meetings. Or, I will continue my education to achieve a Masters degree before the age of 35. Or, I will attend a national conference in the next 2 years to address my weaknesses in Neuromuscular Rehab techniques.
5. In the Development Activities and Experience Section determine what steps need to be taken to achieve your goals. Ex. Sign up for the APTA and locate FPTA meeting dates for SE district. Or, Research Bachelor and Master degree options and learn about financial aid sources. Or, Research PTA Advanced Proficiency Pathway, find a job in my desired area and begin logging hours.
6. Now what Actions steps must be taken and what is your deadline to be complete the action step? Ex. save money for APTA/FPTA Dues by August 1st. Make appointment to meet with Admissions Advisor for choosing a bachelor program by December 31st. Join a job search engine to find a position in a Pediatric/Geriatric/Wound facility by October 15th.
7. Set Target dates for Completing the Planned Activities.
8. Determine what Required Resources you will need to achieve your goals. Ex. Create a college fund to put towards a Bachelor and Masters degree. Or, Pay sitter to attend FPTA meetings. Start a savings plan for a family trip planned around National Conference location and dates. Or, Find a per diem job to help cover additional expenses.
please see the attach
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.