In the final project you will continue the work you did on the midterm project in your use of the running case study. You will continue to design the system for the case study – focusing on aspects of the class diagrams and database design. Perform the activities below based upon which semester this is (or instructor designates). Upload your completed project in Microsoft Word format in the dropbox.
This should be written as a cohesive business document with all of the necessary diagrams, tables, etc. There are few specific requirements:
Here are tips to creating an excellent project:
1. Please do not have the questions from the assignment in the document. The questions are simply the requirements for the report that you are writing. The headings and narrative you add to the document will be enough to explain the section and why it’s in the document.
2. Please add narratives to your sections, subsections, figure explanations, etc. For example, don’t just list actors. You need to explain to the reader what this section is about, why these actors were chosen, and perhaps a brief description of the actors. For example, your section may start off like this “This section/subsection is a result of our use-case analysis where we have identified the users (actors) for the proposed system…” (You use own wording and style of course).
3. I expect to see a table of contents in these documents. if you are using the headings from Word, then you can automatically generate the table of contents.
4. This is not just a final project; you need to treat this like a work assignment you might have on the job. This is a good time to hone your writing and document formatting skills.
Case Study: On the Spot Courier Services
1. Using information from chapter 8 and previous information from the running case study paragraphs over the previous chapters, list at least five domain model classes that form the core functionality of the system.
2. List at least five tables corresponding to the domain model classes above. Include the following information for each of the tables: primary key, foreign keys to other tables, and other attributes that you think is needed to characterize the class. Also include whether or not the table is in third normal form or not – and why.
3. Develop a multilayer sequence diagram for the use case you fully developed in the midterm project that includes the domain classes and data access layers. This should be similar to the example shown in Figure 13-18, 13-19, and 13-20.
4. Develop a package diagram that includes all the problem domain classes and organized around the major subsystems. Use Figures 13-25 as an examples of the diagram that is organized around the View, Domain, and Data Access layers.
5. In designing a deployment architecture for the system, what are at least five design considerations you would take to implement a scalable, highly available, and secure run time environment?
6. Present a set of storyboards for the user interface of your system
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.