The specific requirements for this assignment are to write a 3–5 page paper in which you:
1. Describe the product or service on which the company is focusing, including the company’s name and its significance. The name of the real estate business is Exclusive Homes Realty Group. This company will comprise of a realty team. There will be independent agents as well as employees on staff in roles such as office manager, marketing, accountant, receptionist, and training department. Those employees will assist the agents that would be working under the company to help guide them in building their business, expanding their business, or business mentoring. The company is expected to meet its sales from the commission splits and flat fees from each agent hired under the company.
2. Revise the company’s mission statement based on feedback received in the Week 1 discussion thread, including the rationale for each component of the mission statement.
This is what the first mission statement was: Our mission is to provide superb service to our clients. We believe that everyone should experience ownership whether it’s a townhouse, apartment, single family home, condo, RV/Boating community, or a plot of land to begin building your family legacy. We are here for all your needs, providing you with the best quality possibly no matter how large or small the task.
3. Place the mission statement within quotation marks.
4. Describe the trends in your specific industry, focusing on your particular type of service.
5. Research and outline industry trends. Be sure to consider the size and growth rate for the overall industry and for the specific service on which you are focusing.
6. Select the strategic position from below that you believe is the best one for your chosen company and explain how you will implement it to distinguish your product or service from the competition. Customer Perception Factors
■ Market Segment
■ Market Share
■ Operational and/or Technological Advantages
■ Proprietary Products, Technology, Abilities, or Relationships
■ Sales Channels
■ Business Model
■ First-Mover Advantage
■ Lean Startup
a. Describe the company’s distribution channels and provide the rationale for your selection.
b. Sample questions to ask when choosing distribution channels:
c. Will you sell your product in grocery stores, restaurants, or sports venues?
d. Will you sell your product online or as a subscription?
E .Where will the service be offered?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.