TOPIC : Constructivism and Self Directed Learning in Adult Learning
To complete this component, you are to select an adult learning topic of interest to you and relevant to the field of educational psychology. For example, you may be interested in a particular adult development, learning, or motivation theory and its application to working with adult learners in the classroom. Then, please address the following questions. They pertain to your proposed final course project and are based on your selected topic.
1. What theoretical and research evidence is there on the topic your course project is of importance to the field of educational psychology and, specifically, to adult learners in the classroom?
– Identifies theoretical and research evidence for an adult learning topic, and identifies areas of research that may be hard to find.
2. How will your course project relate to, and explain, the importance of an adult learner’s culture, community, and society?
– Explains how the selected topic will relate to the importance of an adult learner’s culture, community, and society, and explains the possible consequences of how each is addressed on adult learners.
3. What development, learning, and/or motivation theories of adult learning will your course project cover?
– Selects theories that describe the developmental, learning, and motivational characteristics of adult learners, and that also explains possible roadblocks in their learning and motivation.
4. How does your course project apply to the instruction and assessment of—and best practices for working with—adult learners?
– Describes how instructional methodologies will be selected and analyzed, and identifies how instructional methodologies may be combined together.
– Explains assessment methodologies based on selected adult development, learning, and motivation theories, and identifies how assessment methodologies may be combined together.
5. How does your course project address communicating (for example, teaching, advising, and mentoring) with adult learners?
– Explains best practices for communicating with adult learners, and explains the possible consequences of not using best practices.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.