IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. According to the textbook, we tend to call something like a car or a student “good” when it
2. How do utilitarian and deontological views of “good character” compare with Aristotle’s view?
3. Who is the primary source for this chapter’s study of virtue ethics?
4. What did Aristotle suggest about feelings such as spite, envy and shamelessness?
5. Phronesis is the Greek term for which of Aristotle’s cardinal virtues:
6. The __________ objection to Aristotle’s philosophy says that virtue ethics does not provide us with adequate direction for making or evaluating moral choices.
7. Drew is a person who always tries to make practically wise choices. What would NOT characterize these choices according to an Aristotelian?
8. The cardinal virtues that Aristotle claims are crucial to living a flourishing life are
9. One of the fundamental questions asked by virtue ethicists is
10. Lawrence, a philosophy student, doubts the very notion that there are such things as good character traits. His view may be similar to the view known as __________.
11. Aristotle states that if we ask what the highest good is,
12. The personal qualities that enable an individual to live a good life and flourish as a human being are known as __________.
13. To live a good life and be the sort of people we ought to be, we need to develop a virtuous character that
14. Aristotle defines a virtue as a(n) __________ that requires __________.
15. Aristotle is one of the most important figures in Western history because he accomplished all of the following EXCEPT:
16. In The Nicomachean Ethics, how does Aristotle begin his inquiry into ethics?
17. The “self-centeredness” objection to virtue ethics says that the focus of morality should be on
18. A common, modern definition of happiness includes feeling good or attaining personal satisfaction. However, Aristotle’s particular meaning of happiness is “having a life that is __________.”
19. With which of the following statements would an Aristotelian most AGREE?
20. Which of the following is probably the LEAST necessary character trait needed to be a good clinical nurse?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
PHI208 Week 1 Quiz
PHI208 Week 2 Quiz
PHI208 Week 3 Quiz
PHI208 Week 4 Quiz
PHI208 Week 5 Final Exam
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.