· Deliverable Length: Risk Assessment and Narrative of 600
At a minimum, you will identify 4 assets and complete the row for each one. Once you have completed the table, you will provide 600 words discussing your thought processes on the related assets and the identified risk. Please make sure that you cite the relevant sources of information that you used to define the information you provided in your table.
Note: The scenario that you choose will be the scenario that you will continue to use throughout the rest of the course. This will lead to the completion of your Key Assignment in Phase 5.
· Column 1: Compile a list of assets (people, facilities, machinery, equipment, raw materials, finished goods, information technology, etc.) in the left column.
· Column 2: For each asset, list hazards (review the “Risk Assessment” page from Ready Business) that could cause an impact. Since multiple hazards could impact each asset, you will probably need more than one row for each asset. You can group assets together as necessary to reduce the total number of rows but use a separate row to assess those assets that are highly valued or critical.
· Column 3: For each hazard consider both high probability/low impact scenarios and low probability/high impact scenarios.
· Column 4: As you assess potential impacts, identify any vulnerabilities or weaknesses in the asset that would make it susceptible to loss. These vulnerabilities are opportunities for hazard prevention or risk mitigation. Record opportunities for prevention and mitigation in column 4.
· Column 5: Estimate the probability that the scenarios will occur on a scale of “L” for low, “M” for medium and “H” for high.
· Columns 6-10: Analyze the potential impact of the hazard scenario in columns 6 – 10. Rate impacts “L” for low, “M” for medium and “H”
· for high.
· Column 8: Information from the business impact analysis should be used to rate the impact on “Operations.”
· Column 10: The “entity” column is used to estimate potential financial, regulatory, contractual, and brand/image/reputation impacts.
· Column 11: The “Overall Hazard Rating” is a two-letter combination of the rating for “probability of occurrence” (column 5) and the highest rating in columns 6 – 10 (impacts on people, property, operations, environment, and entity).
· Carefully review scenarios with potential impacts rated as “moderate” or “high.” Consider whether action can be taken to prevent the scenario or to reduce the potential impacts.
· Deliverable Length: Complete Business Impact Analysis Worksheet and Narrative of 600 words
In Phase 1, you completed a risk assessment based on a scenario that you selected. You will use this information to complete a business impact analysis worksheet. It is important to understand that normally, a subject matter expert of the department would be completing this document, as he or she would have the best insight on the operational and financial impact if a threat or risk were to occur. For example, if you were to conduct this analysis on the human resources (HR) department, the HR manager would be the most likely candidate to complete the worksheet because he or she is in a better position to understand how a risk would impact the department.
For this assignment, you will complete the Business Impact Analysis Worksheet.
Click here to download the Business Impact Analysis Worksheet (FEMA, 2014).
Using the risk assessment, you created in Phase 1 and acting as the representative of the information technology department, complete the business impact analysis worksheet. For each risk you identified, you will complete a row on the worksheet that outlines the operational and financial impact.
Once you have completed the worksheet, you will provide a narrative of 600–800 words that discusses your thought process on completing the worksheet. Make sure that you cite your sources of information according to the undergraduate writing guide available in the library.
· Deliverable Length: 10 slides with 100 words speaker notes per slide
For this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation discussing site strategies. A site refers to the organization using a separate physical location to set up operations in the event the original location is compromised (e.g., the main headquarters lost power due to a storm). Sites are considered exclusive or shared. Exclusive means that the organization controls the site which can be configured as hot, warm, cold, or mobile. Shared means that the organization is sharing the site for a moment in time, purchasing a service, or has an agreement with another organization to share resources.
Your presentation will be 10 slides with 1 slide for the title and 1 slide for references, leaving 7–13 slides in which you will discuss exclusive and shared sites and the purpose for which they are used. Each slide will have, at a minimum, a 100-word narrative in the Notes section of the slide.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.