PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST———————————->
——There are two components to this mastery assignment: (1) a team exercise completed by you and your assigned negotiation partner, and (2) a written analysis of the exercise to be completed by each learner.
Unit 2 Exercise (Team): You will be placed with a partner to discuss a negotiation that you will be facing in the future. After reading “Exercise 4: Planning for Negotiations” (see p. 517 of Negotiations: Readings, Exercises, and Cases, 7th ed.) and required readings for the negotiation, present your thoughts about your own negotiation preparation according to the outline in the student manual and take notes of the feedback offered by your teammate. Take notes about your teammate’s presentation, offer feedback, and make notes about the feedback that offered. Be prepared to complete an individual follow up paper presenting and critiquing your own and your teammate’s original thoughts on negotiation preparation and the feedback that was offered.
Unit 2 Analysis (Individual Assignment): Prepare an analysis of your teammate’s and your own negotiation preparation with the feedback you have received and provided after you have completed the exercise, incorporating a minimum of three citations from course reading. Write this analysis from the perspective of what has been learned from the readings and how you applied these principles to the assessment. Note: Each learner must prepare their own analysis paper; do not collaborate with the other team members on the paper.
Conclusions must be well reasoned and supported with at least 5 citations from the course readings. The analysis should be a minimum of 750 words in APA format, excluding the title page and references. Be sure to follow the guidelines outlined in the grading rubric. The objectives for this assignment are as follows:
1. Describe and critique the original plan for negotiation: What was the original plan and the rationale for the plan? How was the plan critiqued by the teammate and what was the rationale for the feedback that was provided? What modifications will be made to the plan? Why?
2. Describe and critique the teammate’s original plan for negotiation: What was the original plan and the rationale for the plan? How was your critique of the plan the rationale for the feedback that was provided?
3. What guidance would you offer your partner for improvement when providing feedback when critiquing a negotiation plan? What is the basis for your guidance?
4. What guidance would you offer yourself for improvement when providing feedback when critiquing a negotiation plan? What is the basis for your guidance?
· Must prepare a quality, substantive paper that addresses the objectives of the assignment and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric.
· Use the template provided in Blackboard to help you structure your paper.
· The analysis should be a minimum of 750 words in APA format, excluding the title page and references.
· Use APA format – Refer to APA Style and the Online Writing Center resources in Academic Resources for guidance on paper and citation formatting.
o Conclusions must be well reasoned and supported with at least 5 citations from the course readings
o All external cited sources must have been published within the 5 years.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.