II. Respond to the following three questions:
1. Describe a moral dilemma; then describe how an individual might reason at each stage of Kohlberg’s theory of moral development. You should create your own hypothetical moral dilemma and carry it through the three levels and six stages of Kohlberg’s theory (label each level and each stage).
2. Debate the following viewpoint, giving the pros and cons: To establish their identity, adolescents need to separate themselves from their parents so that they can discover who they are, other than being their parent’s children. If parents are very strict and controlling, children must give so much energy to establishing the separation that they don’t have the time and effort to give to defining their identity. For this reason, parents and teachers of adolescents would be more helpful if they were lenient with teenagers.
3. According to Piaget, around the ages of 10 or 12, students are more capable of conscientiously using and following rules. How would you use this information if you taught 10-12-year-old children and wanted to use a class meeting to allow children of this age to set the classroom rules and expectations? How might involving the students in creating the rules be beneficial and problematic?
II. Respond to the following two questions:
1. A Hmmm…. question: Go to the following URL– https://www.wnycstudios.org/shows/radiolab and find the podcast, “Smarty Plants.” To avoid listening to ads, go to the 14” mark and begin listening to the three studies on plants and intelligence. Considering what you have read about classical and operant conditioning, behavioral learning, and memory, give your thoughts regarding the experiments on plants, particularly the last one. What do these experiments make you think about relative to intelligence? …shaping of behavior? …memory?
2. Much has been said about violence in the media and its effect on children and adolescents. According to Bandura’s social learning theory, can humans learn to be violent by watching violence? Explain.
II. Respond to the following two questions:
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.