MAT 510 HOMEWORK 5 WEEK 6 QUIZ
Instructions For each country code you will answer the following questions:
In this assignment you will create control charts for the following data for each country code.
1. Compute the average cycle time for each country code.
2. Compute the moving range for each country code.
3. Compute the confidence interval for each using the average cycle time plus or minus the product of 2.66 times the average moving range for each country code.
4. Turn in the spreadsheet with calculations.
5. Does the OTR time appear to be stable? Why or why not?
6. If you were to use a control chart to evaluate stability, which chart would you use? Why?
7. What can you learn about the distribution of the installation process?
8. Does it appear that the country has an impact on installation time? Why or why not?
Use the excel template provided by the instructor and use this along with the instructional video to solve for each response per country code.
Once done, you will use the responses in the template which you generate to respond to the questions asked for each country code.
Always remember to reach out to the instructor and attend all available live sessions as needed.
Once done with this assignment you should have a strong understanding of how we obtain averages, upper and lower confidence limits,
and equivalent measures of the average moving range to create the control charts. These will help you visualize where common cause variation exists or special cause variation is present.
1. What is the average for country code 1?
1. What is the average for country code 5?
1. What is the average for country code 6?
1. What is the average for country code 7?
1. What is the average for country code 8?
1. What is the average for country code 14?
1. What is the average for country code 17?
1. What is the average moving range for country code 1?
1. What is the average moving range for country code 5?
1. What is the average moving range for country code 6?
1. What is the average moving range for country code 7?
1. What is the average moving range for country code 8?
1. What is the average moving range for country code 14?
1. What is the average moving range for country code 17?
1. What is the confidence interval using a critical value (2.66) for country code 1?
1. What is the confidence interval using a critical value (2.66) for country code 5?
1. What is the confidence interval using a critical value (2.66) for country code 6?
1. What is the confidence interval using a critical value (2.66) for country code 7?
1. What is the confidence interval using a critical value (2.66) for country code 8?
1. What is the confidence interval using a critical value (2.66) for country code 14?
1. What is the confidence interval using a critical value (2.66) for country code 17?
1. Choose the best answer: Which of the country codes seems to show the presence of special cause variation?
Country codes: 1, 8 & 14
5, 6, & 14
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.