Complete this Marketing midterm. super easy with all reading attachments to help with answers. Answers should be cohesive and atleast 2 paragraphs. Please contact me with any questions.
Please answer these questions. Provide your answers in a document and attach or paste it into assignment tab for the midterm. Your midterm responses are due no later than Sunday March 17th at 11PM. Any late responses will lose points. Be sure to fully develop your answers. Responses that are very short, without comprehensive thinking shown will receive very few points.
1. What factors contributed to the rise of modern advertising during the last 100 years? How has advertising changed over the last 10 years? 15 pts.
2. Select a brand and find examples of at least three of its different communications – advertisements, promotions, public relations, direct response, events, packaging, Web, etc. Describe these efforts. What is the message that each example communicates to consumers? What is the brand image each creates? Do you think that these examples illustrate an integrated marketing communications strategy? Why or why not? 15 pts
3. Compare and contrast business-to-business and consumer advertising in terms of audiences, media, and advertising techniques. Give an example of a company that uses business to business advertising. How do they use it? 10 points
4. What are the benefits of television advertising? Even with media fragmentation, why do advertisers continue to use TV? Give an example of one advertiser who uses TV and explain how they use it. What is their message? Does it appear to be effective? 15 pts.
5. What factors have influenced newspaper advertising trends in the last 10 years? Discuss. 10 pts
6. An advertiser chooses to use TV, radio, newspapers and the web to launch a new local restaurant. Explain how the communications message would differ in each of these mediums. How should they use each medium? What benefits would they communicate in order to tap into the uniqueness of each medium. 20 pts.
7. What are the benefits of print advertising such as magazines? Why would an advertiser choose to use magazines in their advertising plan? Discuss one advertiser that uses magazines and describe what message they are conveying in their ad. How does their message differ from an ad on TV. Be specific and give examples, describe their advertising messages in these mediums. 15 pts
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.