This is two assignments the first is a Power Point consisting of 7 slides the seventh slide is for references. The second assignment is 800 to a 1,000 words that is based on the same company in the first assignment.
Your client is very excited about some of the research that you have already done on repositioning the company’s brand. You have been asked to prepare another presentation to show your progress on repositioning the brand in the marketing plan using 2 specific research tools.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 6–8 slides, with 100–150 words of explanation per slide, illustrating how these tools can help reposition your selected product.
· First, you will perform a SWOT analysis on your company and brand.
· Next, you will use Young and Rubicam’s Brand Asset Valuator (BAV) model to determine your brand’s attributes using the four BAV pillars and personality.
· Finally, you will write a positioning strategy for your brand.
The presentation will include the following:
· Slide 1: Company and product overview. Use already-researched information from previous client presentations to briefly describe your client’s company and product.
· Slide 2: SWOT analysis. Perform a SWOT analysis on your company and brand including at least one statement under each of the headings of the SWOT grid.
· Slides 3/4: Brand assets. Visit: this Web site to find out how to use the BAV tool to determine your brand’s personality. Based on your findings related to the SWOT analysis, use BAV to explore your brand’s value in the marketplace. Include the following four pillars:
o Differentiation: Explain one way that you will differentiate your brand over the competition.
o Relevance: Explain one way that your brand is relevant to its customers.
o Esteem: Explain how well your brand is liked or held in high regard by your customers.
o Knowledge: Explain how well your customers understand what the brand stands for.
· Slide 5: Brand personality. Using the Brand Asset Archetypes as outlined in the Web site above, explain which personality of the 12 archetypes fits your brand and why. The adjectives in the archetypes help explain the brand’s personality.
· Slide 6: Brand recommended positioning strategy. Based on your brand’s personality determined from the four pillars, add a recommendation for a brand positioning strategy and how you think the brand should grow in the future.
Details: 800 to 1,000
Your client wants to see two new customer segments that might be interested in the new and improved product. For additional information on how to develop a customer profile, visit this Web site.
Develop a brief customer profile for your client. The profile will include the following:
· Choose two new customer segments for the newly repositioned brand, and name them. You can make up a name based on their characteristics. For example, if you were selling a coffee brand, you might have Serious Sippers as a customer segment and Dabble Drinkers as a second segment.
· Identify the primary and secondary markets.
o The primary market is often larger than the secondary market. These customers are often the primary users of the product.
o The secondary market can include “in-between” customers who might use or be interested in the product occasionally.
· Detail the demographics and psychographics of both segments.
o Include the basic characteristics of your current and potential customer such as age, income, education, and geographic locations.
o Evaluate your customers’ lifestyles such as hobbies and other interests.
· Based on what you learned from your brand value research, complete the following
o Develop 1 advertisement that matches the customer’s buying behavior.
o Explain the communication channel or venue where the advertisement will appear. Consider both online and offline opportunities.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.