Major Selling Project Part 1- Knowledge Bases Research
No Plaglarism and Turnitin score will be checked !!!!
I need this assignment in 72 hours ( 3 days )
It is 10 pages assignment.
I put example in attachment.It is research assignment.
We need to comlete reqiured elements !!!!
In scenario, we are salesperson of Helifork Forklift.
We need to make research in this assignment about Helifork and Wallmart.
Here below are the topic headings you will research to develop your knowledge bases for the selling project. You are encouraged to include any other relevant information that you obtain about your product/service. Note: where necessary, after your research effort, this information may be fictitious, although it must be believable and tie together and documented as supplied by you.
Required Elements: !!!
1) Your Company Information( (this is who you are selling for): Helifork ( https://heliforklift.ca/products/ )
· Mission, corporate goals, strategies
· Provide an organizational chart with focus on the marketing/selling functions. Names included.
o If you pick a public company the “Leadership” should be listed on the site or in the annual report or in press releases.
· Describe the structure of the local sales and marketing function to which you as the salesperson belongs. (see the sample Sales Organization PowerPoint for help)
· Find a job description for the sales position you are role modelling for this assignment. Include it as an appendix at the end of your paper.
· Firmographics: number of employees, revenues, accreditations and awards that help establish credibility etc.
Note: you should spend time researching the company’s selling function career postings past or current to help formulate a knowledge base about the selling organization.
2) The Market Place:
· Find the NAICS
*Note that your product may be suited to several industries but here select the one that you will develop your knowledge base on ie healthcare, technology, etc. Use Industry Canada and Statistics Canada or other sources to quantify the market potential and characteristics.
3) Your Customer Account: Wallmart ( https://www.walmart.ca/en )
· Who is your customer? Full legal name of entity, address and location you will be selling to. Include the web address.
· Any background information required. Information that leads you to think there may be a need/problem your product may solve.
o insight as to company goals may be found in annual reports and press releases.
· Identify who would be in the “Buying Centre” for a purchase such as your product/service.
o Remember resources such as Hoover’s Online, Zoom Info and LinkedIn. Annual reports and corporate websites.
· Minimum of three influencers (with names and title) and the role they will play identified.
· Check for current news and announcements that may be significant to your selling opportunity with the customer account and or any of the individuals in the buying centre.
· Buying process expectations that must be considered.
4) Product Knowledge – What solution are you proposing to this customer?
· Ensure you include all information your customers may want to know about the product
· Describe how product is used
· Complete a feature and benefit analysis (remember a feature is something it has or does and the benefit is how it helps) – present rationale in prose but create a chart for quick reference.
· What it is made of
· How and where it is made
· Does it require installation and service post sale?
· Complementary products (may be from product line or services ie training)
5) Competitive analysis
6) Written/ Overall Format
At the completion of the research phase you will have enough information to begin thinking about the “story” of your specific sales role play. Start thinking about how you can demonstrate relationship building with your customer and the buying centre people.
Part 1. Knowledge Bases Research Marking Rubric – Value
Form and Format: When marking project assignments, the facilitator will consider the extent to which you do the following:
· Follow the directions given for the project.
· Collect, analyze, and interpret information appropriately, using supporting details.
· Organize information in an appropriate way, including an introduction, body, and conclusion.
· Cite references in APA format both in-text (footnotes) and in References (bibliography)
· Communicate ideas clearly and correctly,
· Your assignment is to be submitted in MS WORD format.
· Arial or Calibri, 12pt, 1.5 spacing
· Page numbering provided
· Spelling and grammar have been checked
· Good use of headings and sub-headings
· Title/Cover page includes name, facilitators name, course number and date
· File name must start with student First name, Last name (ie Peter Parker Major Selling Project Part 1- Knowledge Bases Research.docx)
· The assignment is expected to be approximately 10 pages long
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.