Read Chapter 14, 15, view the Power Points and other material in the Content tab.
1. What are the major differences between term and permanent life insurance? When is it best to get term insurance?
2. While driving in a severe thunderstorm Polly collided with another car. Two passengers in the other vehicle were injured. They filed suit against Polly. One claimed $115,000 injuries and the other claimed $150,000 in injuries. The driver of the other vehicle was not harmed, but his car’s damage totaled $6,600. Polly has 100/300/50 coverage.
a) What amount will Polly’s insurance company have to pay to settle these claims?
b)What amount of money will Polly be responsible for paying out of her own pocket in this instance?
3. Amanda had an auto accident with another car with no injuries to anyone. Amanda exchanged information with the other driver and he admitted he was at fault. He begged her not to report it, saying he had a bad driving record and feared losing his driver’s license. He promised to pay for repairing her car.
a) What should Amanda do?
b) Explain why.
4. Winston is married, has four children, owns his home, and has a roofing business. One of Winston’s children has a hereditary heart condition that requires monthly hospitalization for monitoring.
a) What are the four major types of insurance coverage Winston would be wise to purchase?
5. You have a fee-for-service health insurance policy with 80/20 coverage. Your deductible is $750. In February you had a claim for a doctor’s visit for $250. In May, you have a minor surgical procedure at a clinic that cost $2500. How much of this new claim will you have to pay?
6. Kathy is a thirty-two year old, stay-at-home mother of three children aged 4,2 and six months. The family doesn’t have much extra money each month. Kathy has no life insurance coverage, but she feels she should buy a policy to cover her life in case something happens to her and her husband would need to provide care for the children. Her husband does not think it is necessary.
a)What kind of life insurance policy would you suggest would be best for her to buy and why?
Submit your work in the dropbox by the due date .
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.