Creating Parallel Structure When Listing Items
1. To narrow a Web search:
2. The university is one of the largest employers in the community, brings in substantial business, and the cultural impact is also big.
Correcting Sentence Errors: Run Ons, Fragments, Case, and Repetition
3. You can expect our fleet cars to be in pristine working order you can enjoy amenities such as cruise control, GPS tracking, satellite radio.
4. Without filling out the appropriate requisition form, Kelly’s discipline action report indicated that she purchased two fax machines for the department.
5. Customers can order through the Web page, or they can order through our 1-800 number, or they can order through traditional mail.
6. They spent the month visiting our satellite offices and meeting their staff. In Ft. Wayne. In Lawrence. In Flint. and in Dayton.
7. Zane and me prepared the cover for the annual report and then we forwarded it to Nardo for review when tomorrow she will let us know if there are any revisions.
Fixing Errors in Grammar and Punctuation
8. Company’s are find it to their advantage to cultivate their suppliers. Partnerships between company’s and their suppliers can yield hefty payoffs for both the company and the supplier One example is Bailey Controls with Ohio. Bailey make control systems for big factories. They treat suppliers like departments of their company. When a Bailey Controls employee pass a laser scanner over a bins bar code the supplier is instantly alerted to send more parts.
Correcting Errors in Denotation and Connotation
9. For a guy from the south side, Louie speaks pretty good English.
10. Luckily Carl, the senior vice president, is older than dirt and has the memory of an elephant.
11. For a woman, JoAnn is remarkably stable—she might just have what it takes for management.
Eliminating Jargon and Simplifying Language
12. With regard to the aforementioned letter of July the 15th, we expect to expedite your order to ship not later than July 21.
13. Your affirmation via signature will conclude all manner of business regarding this transaction.
14. Per your request, please fine enclosed the listing of the required nomenclature for the project headings.
15. Proffering the appropriate remuneration for services rendered assists in securing the most adroit and capable person for our employ.
Changing Verbs from Passive to Active
16. The car was driven by Lloyd to the airport.
17. A phone call was made by Penelope to the home office.
18. Whenever possible, vacations should be taken by employees during the summer months.
19. When Diedre calls, she should be told to bring copies of the annual report with her to the meeting.
20. It seems that the purchase of generic ink was based on a recommendation by Carlos from accounting services.
fix these problem in a word
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.