Integrating BSN Concepts
Module A Reflection Paper
This paper will help you focus on your experience, knowledge, and insights from the RN-BSN Program. You will reflect on how completing the program has changed your practice and will continue to impact your practice in the future. This is your final scholarly paper in this program so the expectations for scholarly presentation and APA are higher than they were at the start of the program. You should be ready to write graduate level papers at the conclusion of this course. Following these instructions should help you achieve “Competent” to “Proficient” ratings on the grading rubric. If you wish to receive “Exemplary” ratings you will need to add something more than what is specified that is highly relevant to your discussion.
• A Title Page is Required
• The paper should be a minimum of 3 pages in length and should not exceed 5 pages in addition to title page and reference page
• Use the template from the Scholarly Writing tab to assist you with APA format
• Include a strong introduction and conclusion
• Use headings to label the parts of the paper
• Paragraphs need to be a minimum of three sentences, preferably four-five sentences.
• See the grading rubric for detailed grading information
• Content: Describe the differences between yourself as an Associate Degree and Baccalaureate Degree nurse. How is your practice different? Is your thinking different? Do you feel different? What is the most surprising thing that you have learned? What is the biggest thing that you have learned about yourself in the process of completing the program? Provide examples of how you have applied what you have learned in your work or other professional nursing activities.
• Scholarly Presentation: Is your content logical and well organized? Did you correct spelling, grammar and punctuation errors?
• APA: Do you have adequate citations and references? Is at least one reference not a required text? Are your references current (preferably within 5 years but up to 10 years ok)? Did you check formatting errors so that all citations and references are done correctly? Are all citations on the reference list? Are all references cited?
Introduction-Provide an overview of your unique paper.
Content – minimum 3 pages in addition to title page and reference page
Address how completing the program has changed you as a nurse/your nursing practice. Reflect on one or more ways that you have changed your practice as you have completed the program. Reflect on what your next steps are now that you will have your BSN.
Conclusion- Summarize key points from your unique paper.
*Rubric attached, must follow rubric to get credit.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.