Executives in today’s business environment have limited time available to research and absorb information. In order to optimize their time, executive summaries are becoming increasingly important. They allow readers to speed read a report and gain the focus and insight needed.
Your executive summary should:
· Cover the main points
· Provide a conclusion and/or make recommendations
Prepare an executive summary presentation of your final project. It should summarize the final project so it can be presented to the board of a particular company. Use this guide to writing an effective executive summary as a resource to prepare your content and message for your presentation. The presentation should contain about 7–10 slides with either audio (voice over) or detailed speaker notes.
Consider and apply the following principles of an effective presentation:
· You may utilize a product such as Microsoft’s PowerPoint, Prezi, or Google Slides to create your presentations.
· There are various template designs that you can find on the internet for your presentation. However, first consider your presentation from the audience’s perspective prior to selecting a specific style. Distracting backgrounds, large blocks of text, all uppercase fonts, elaborate font styles, grammatical errors, and misspellings are distracting. Be consistent with the style of text, bullets, and sub-points in order to support a powerful presentation that allows your content to be the focus.
· Each slide should include your key point(s). Do not place large blocks of text on the visual. Your presentation is not a means of presenting a short paper. In an actual presentation you would not read from your slides but use them as prompts.
· Any notes or narration you would use in delivering this presentation to a group should be listed in the notes section of the slide.
· References should be listed at the bottom of the slide in slightly smaller text.
· Use clip art, AutoShapes, pictures, charts, tables, and diagrams to enhance but not overwhelm your content.
· Be mindful of the intended audience and seek to assess the presentation’s effectiveness by gauging audience comprehension (when possible). The following links offer helpful tips and examples for developing presentations
: The following links offer helpful tips and examples for developing presentations: · Making PowerPoint Slides · Really Bad PowerPoint (and How to Avoid It)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.