1. Start Excel. Download, save, and open the Excel workbook named go16_xl_ch05_grader_5g_as.xlsx.
2. Display the Hilltop-Lower County-East worksheet. Select the range A1:J13, insert a table, and then apply the Table Style Light .
3. Sort the table on the Campus column using a Custom List. Use the following order: Hilltop, Lower County, and then East. Add a second level sort by Group and a third level sort by Program Name both in ascending order.
4. On the Schedule Comparison worksheet, select the range A2:F3 using the name Criteria. Name the range A6:F15 using the name Database, and then name the range A18:F18 using the name Extract.
5. Create an advanced filter that will place in the extract area the records from the Database range in which Spring as their primary season and Summer as their secondary season.
6. Display the Stipends by Group worksheet. Sort the data in ascending order first by Group and then by Coach Stipend.
7.Apply subtotals to the Coach Stipend Column at each change in Group.
8.Collapse the outline so that the Level 2 summary information is displayed, and then Autofit column C:D.
9. On the Hilltop-Lower County-East worksheet, in cell J1, insert a hyperlink to the downloaded e05_Director_Information.xlsxworkbook (edit the hyperlink to remove any additional text, if necessary). Display the ScreenTip Click here for contact information
10. Select all three worksheets. Insert a footer in the left section that includes the file name, and in the right section, insert the Sheet Name. Set the Width and Height to 1 page, and Center the worksheets horizontally.
11. With all worksheets still selected, change the theme to Organic and change the font theme to Candara. Ungroup the sheets and display the Hilltop, Lower County, East sheet.
12. Change the font color for cell J1 to Teal, Accent 2, Darker 50%.
13. Ensure that the worksheets are correctly named and placed in the following order in the workbook: Hilltop-Lower County-East, Schedule Comparison, Stipends by Group. Save the workbook. Close the workbook and then exit Excel.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.