chosen topic: Pharmacological & Parental Therapies
Please review the attachment for the instructions/rubric below and follow the entirely!
***a 4-6 page (not including the title page or reference page) using APA format***
· Offer a detailed description of the purpose statement.
· Identify the priority concept (topic) from the Individual Student Comprehensive Assessment Trends: Longitudinal Performance Table drawn from one (1) of the four (4) main categories of the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint:
§ Assurance of a safe and effective care environment
§ Health promotion and maintenance of health
§ Preservation of the patient population’s psychosocial integrity
§ Preservation of the patient population’s physiological integrity
· Provide a detailed description of the relationship between the category from the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint and the priority concept (topic).
b. Importance –
· Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
· Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to the health status of a patient population.
· Include the potential negative effect(s) to professional practice if the priority concept (topic) is unresolved.
· Include the potential negative effect(s) to the patient population if the priority concept (topic) is unresolved.
c. Healthcare Disparities, Inequalities, and Interventions-
• Identify patient populations that may be negatively influenced by the priority concept (topic) if unresolved.
• Identify healthcare resources to support evidence-based professional practice related to the priority concept (topic).
• Summarize potential priority concept (topic) healthcare disparities and inequalities related to diverse populations.
• Propose an evidence-based solution for the priority concept (topic) related to healthcare disparities.
• Identify three (3) evidence-based practice interventions.
• Prioritize the identified evidence-based practice interventions and provide rationale.
• Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
d. Legal & Ethical Considerations and Intervention Challenges-
• Identify at least one (1) ethical and one (1) legal implication for addressing the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
• Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of an ethical dilemma related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
• Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
• Identify one (1) anticipated challenge to the success of preventing the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
• Identify one (1) anticipated challenge to the success of resolving the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
e. Participants and Interdisciplinary Approach –
• Identify all the parties who will be involved in the implementation of the priority concept (topic) interventions.
• Discuss the role of each member in the intervention implementation for the priority concept (topic).
• Identify a minimum of two (2) members of a discipline outside of nursing.
• Discuss the benefit of including the identified interdisciplinary members from disciplines outside nursing to promote evidence-based professional practice.
f. Quality Improvement–
• Provide at least one (1) benefit in patient outcomes from addressing the priority concept (topic) within the clinical environment.
• Provide at least one (1) benefit to the nursing profession that will result from addressing this priority concept (topic) in clinical professional practice.
• Discuss at least one (1) resource utilized to promote improved patient outcomes in the clinical environment.
• Discuss at least one (1) resource utilized to increase professional nurse knowledge promoting improved clinical professional practice.
g. Conclusion –
• Provide a thorough recap of the purpose to promote increased evidence-based professional practice knowledge related to the priority concept (topic) deficiency.
• Summarize resources identified to support improved evidence-based professional practice related to the priority concept (topic).
• Include a complete statement describing why addressing the priority concept (topic) matters for patient outcomes and evidence-based professional practice.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.