1) Minimum 4 full pages (No word count per page) and 10 slides – Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 10 slides You should include speaker notes on all slides that expand and deepen the information. Therefore the information must be relevant and complementary. See requirement
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
PowerPoint (Slides) —————————————————–
All information must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Don’t write in the first person
It is not allowed to copy and paste the same information from the slides in the speaker notes.
Be sure to use bullets to determine relevant information and expand the information for each bullet in the speaker notes.
No pictures. There should only be text on each slide.
Answer each point objectively.
Do not make introductions to your answers.
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 4: minimum 4 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethical and Legal Aspect of Nursing Practice
Case Study, Chapter 21, Health Care Reform: The Dismantling of the Affordable Care ActAs we entered 2018, millions of Americansstill relied onAffordable Care Act(ACA) subsidies, health premiums were soaring, and provider choice was more limited than ever.There was, however, momentum for reform. Health care was identified as the country’s leading priority for Democrats (54%) and the second highest priority for Republicans (42%) at the close of 2017. A group of registered nurses debate the issue of health care reform
1. The nurses debate whether the country feels that health care reform is really necessary. Discuss reasons why reform is needed and what that reform should address.
2. What were the 10 essential benefits guaranteed by insurance plans in the ACA Health Care Marketplace?
3. What are the successes of the ACA?
4. What are the failures of the ACA?
Part 2: Ethical and Legal Aspect of Nursing Practice
Topic: Should euthanasia be legal?
1 Introduce topic
2. Describe four articles about euthanasia be legal in health care, nursing care, and Health systems and explain them.
3. According to the articles, explain four advantages to euthanasia be legal in health care, nursing care, and Health systems
4. Describe the implications for nurse leaders if euthanasia would be legal
5. If euthanasia would be legal, how to affect the nurse role
6. If euthanasia would be legal, how this impact the patient’s health
7. Defense your position with euthanasia legal (agree)
8. Make a reflection to nursing and nurses about euthanasia legal
Part 3: Nursing and the Aging Family
Describe the signs, symptoms, and nursing interventions for older adults with:
3. Macular degeneration
4. Detached retina
5. corneal ulcers
Part 4: Nursing and the Aging Family
Topic: Parkinson’s disease
2. Risk factors
3. Symptom presentation
4. Nursing care for patients with these deficits.
5. Nurse role in Parkinson care
6. Maintaining independence (Only official (org.) sites)
7. Limiting further injury in older adults with Parkinson’s (Only official (Org.)sites)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.