IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. What would be the minimum sample size for an independent sample t-test for medium effect size were eta squared = .03, alpha = .05, and statistical power equals .80?
2. Based on these results, t(90)= 1.87, p= .07, n2 = .13, what can the educational researcher say about the null hypothesis?
3. Based on these results, t(90)= 3.66, p= .04, η2 = .25, what can the educational researcher say about the null hypothesis?
4. It the absolute value of a t statistic is greater than t critical then you should:
5. Suppose you read the following in a journal. The group means did not differ significantly, t(30.1) = 1.68, p > .05, two tailed. You notice that the n’s in the groups were Grp1 (n = 40) and Grp2 (n = 55). What degrees of freedom would you normally expect?
6. If the Levene test is statistically significant,
7. A test of Emotional Intelligence (EI) was given to 241 women and 89 men. The results were as follows: for women, M = 96.62, SD = 10.34; for men, M = 89.33, SD = 11.61, t(328) = -5.48, p < .001, two tailed. What do these results mean?
8. Based on these results, t (92) = -.67, p = .41, d = -.10. The math scores of males (M = 31.54, SD = 5.16, n = 29) on and females were compared (M = 32.46, SD = 4.96, n = 65). What can be concluded based on these results?
9. We reject H0 for the independent samples t test if the obtained values of t
10.If all other values are held constant, what happens to the value of t when sample size increases:
11.A researcher reports that the η2 effect size for her study is very large (η2 = .64); but the t test that she reports is quite small, and not statistically significant. What inference can you make about this situation?
12.A researcher plans to do a study to see whether people who eat an all carbohydrate meal have different scores on a mood scale than people who eat an all protein meal. Thus, the manipulated independent variable is the type of meal (1 = carbohydrate, 2 = protein). What analysis would be the best choice to analyze the data?
13.If variances are unequal, which would be an alternate non-parametric test for the independent samples t test:
14.A histogram is used for what purpose when conducting an independent samples t test?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.