1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 3 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Curriculum Design and Simulation 1
The literature supports that high-fidelity mannequins are effective for preparing nursing students for real-life clinical situations.
1. What are the differences between high- and low-fidelity mannequins?
2. Describe the principles for developing scenarios with a conceptual model and illustrate how learning objectives guide scenario creation.
3. Explain how faculty can promote the application of training and evaluation methodologies to simulation learning.
Part 2: Curriculum Design and Simulation 2
1. Explain the pros and cons of clinical courses delivered through distance learning methodologies.
2. To what extent has technology-driven, distance learning programs changed nursing education in the 21st century?
3. Describe how technology-supported distance education programs are cost effective, meet desired outcomes, and foster faculty development.
Part 3: Curriculum Design and Simulation 3
The purpose of this assignment is to analyze distance learning modalities and compare outcomes related to teaching and learning effectiveness, and student and faculty satisfaction.
Use the following guidelines to compose your paper:
1. Research 4–5 evidence-based articles related to distance education programs.
2. Distinguish distance learning modalities and list the pros and cons of each.
3. Analyze and compare each modality.
4. Provide a description of outcomes related to teaching and learning effectiveness, and student and faculty satisfaction.
Part 4: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education 1
1. How can you ensure the validity, reliability, and practicality of a clinical assessment?
2. Find an example assessment online and share the link with your peers. Make sure to describe its strengths and weaknesses.
3. Describe why it meets or does not meet the criteria to assess the specific skill or objective.
a. Is it valid, reliable, and practical?
b. If not, how can it be modified to ensure validity, reliability, and practicality?
Part 5: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education 2
Something you will encounter as a nurse educator is preparing your students for upcoming certification exams.
1. Describe how you and your peers could develop a teaching and assessment plan to prepare your students for taking the NCLEX-RN exam on graduation from your program.
2. How will you ensure all of your students are prepared? Include details regarding both content and possible accommodations.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.