These are the materials you will need for this course.
Part 2The book for this course is Criminal-Law-OER.pdf short answersExplain civil litigation and criminal prosecution as discussed in chapter 1 of the OER. Try to answer the questions below with your explanation. You may use examples from real cases as an example.
1. Define the goal of civil litigation?
2. Define the goal of criminal prosecution?
3. What is the difference between the two?
4. Can there be civil liability if there is no harm caused? Explain.
5. Can there be a crime if there is no harm caused? Explain.
6. Is there ever a punishment involved in civil litigation? What is it called?
In the age of social media, accusations made against a particular person can be life altering. Publicly-made accusations are often assumed to be true even in the abscense of evidence. In the social media world, there is an expectation that the accused must prove their innocence. In other words, the accused must prove they didn’t commit the crime for which they are accused.
1. What concept, guaranteed by the constituation, proves social media’s concept of having to prove your innocense is wrong?
2. Why is it easier to prove that you have been to Walmart as opposed to proving you have never been to Walmart? Explain your answer.
3. If I accuse you of stealing my TV, do you have to prove you didn’t take it or do I have to prove you did take it? Which way makes more sense? Explain your answer.
4. In our criminal justice system, why is the accuser not allowed to remain anonymous?
5. What amendment to the U.S. Constitution allows the accused to confront their accuser? What does the amendment specifically say?
6. Why is the right to confront your accuser a fundamental right?
7. How has today’s social media similar to Salem Witch Trials?
These are the materials you will need for this course:
Discuss the questions listed below. Write in complete sentences.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.