Correct all the errors in each sentence below.
Correct all the errors in each sentence on page 2 but keep page 2 for your own diagnostic study. Turn in this page only.
1. (3) James Silver president of the new union had the priviledge of introducing the speaker.
2. (6) Brick is recommended as the building material but the board is giving serious consideration to a substitute.
3. (9) Available in white green and blue this paint is sold by dealers an over the country.
4. (12) Hogan’s article Retirement? Never!, printed in the current issue of Management Review, is really a part of his book A Report on Worker Security.
5. (15) A list of models, sizes, and prices of both competing lines are being sent to you.
Rewrite the following bad-news messages (sneak a peek at Chpt 7 before doing this)
(1) We will not be able to post these photos on the FCC web site. They do not meet the graphic standards due to the poor lighting and the low resolution of the photos. Professional photos were taken during the 2006 spring semester for a ELC brochure, perhaps you could review those and use one or two for the ELC web page. Let me know if you have any further questions, thank you,
(2) By failing to drop no show students from your class by “Census” date you have violated California Education Code and Title V. This may well cause an audit exception and as such will require an explanation. Please submit the reason for failing to abide by State regulations to the Vice President of Admissions and Records. This memo will be needed by September 29, 2006, to have on file for the auditor.
The State has directed the auditors to purposely look for this issue. I hope by having your note on file it will not cost the College any money or you any personal embarrassment for this violation. Please note this is a State mandated Education Code and Title V requirement that you have not followed. Please send the signed memo as soon as possible, but no later than September 28, 2006.
The following test is designed to give you a quick measure of your ability to handle some of the most troublesome punctuation and grammar situations. First, correct all the errors in each sentence. Then turn to Appendix A for the recommended corrections and the symbols for the punctuation and grammar standards involved. Next, study the standards that you violate.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.