1. If the Hunter Corp. has an ROE of 13 and a payout ratio of 21 percent, what is its sustainable growth rate?(Do not round intermediate calculations and enter your answer as a percent rounded to 2 decimal places, e.g., 32.16.)
2. The most recent financial statements for Williamson, Inc., are shown here (assuming no income taxes):
|Income Statement||Balance Sheet|
Assets and costs are proportional to sales. Debt and equity are not. No dividends are paid. Next year’s sales are projected to be $8,136.
What is the external financing needed? (Do not round intermediate calculations and round your answer to the nearest whole number, e.g., 32.)
3.The extended version of the percentage of sales method:
se that do not vary with sales.
4. Financial planning, when properly executed:
5. The maximum rate at which a firm can grow while maintaining a constant debt-equity ratio is best defined by its:
6. The sustainable growth rate will be equivalent to the internal growth rate when, and only when,:
7. Which account is least apt to vary directly with sales?
9. Marcie’s Mercantile wants to maintain its current dividend policy, which is a payout ratio of 35 percent. The firm does not want to increase its equity financing but is willing to maintain its current debt-equity ratio. Given these requirements, the maximum rate at which Marcie’s can grow is equal to:
10. One of the primary weaknesses of many financial planning models is that they:
11. Projected future financial statements are called:
12. The return on equity can be calculated as:
13. When credit is granted to another firm this gives rise to a(n):
14. The most common means of financing a temporary cash deficit is a:
15. Given a fixed level of sales and a constant profit margin, an increase in the accounts payable period can result from:
18. Selling goods and services on credit is:
19. The credit period begins on the:
23. On average, D & M sells its inventory in 37 days, collects on its receivables in 3.4 days, and takes 35 days to pay for its purchases. What is the length of the firm’s operating cycle?
24. A firm has an inventory turnover rate of 15.7, a receivables turnover rate of 20.2, and a payables turnover rate of 14.6. How long is the cash cycle?
25. Brown’s Market currently has an operating cycle of 76.8 days. It is planning some operational changes that are expected to decrease the accounts receivable period by 2.8 days and decrease the inventory period by 3.1 days. The accounts payable turnover rate is expected to increase from 9 to 11.5 times per year. If all of these changes are adopted, what will be the firm’s new operating cycle?
Jordan and Sons has an inventory period of 48.6 days, an accounts payable period of 36.2 days, and an accounts receivable period of 29.3 days. Management is considering offering a 5 percent discount if its credit customers pay for their purchases within 10 days. This discount is expected to reduce the receivables period by 17 days. If the discount is offered, the operating cycle will decrease from ___ days to ___ days.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.