CLA 1 Comprehensive Learning Assessment – CLO 1, CLO 3, CLO 5
Read your textbook (Chapters 1-7) and use seven peer reviewed publications and write an APA formatted paper of minimum five (5) pages about the following:
– Explain the Five Forces Framework and Industry Profitability of Michel Porter.
– Describe the four market structures of Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition, and Oligopoly.
– Analyze the relation between the five forces and different market structures.
– Apply your understanding in the evolution of the market in the computer industry (Page 223).
1. Paper needs to be formatted in APA 7th edition
2. Minimum 5 Pages
3. Provide your explanations and definitions in detail and be precise.
4. Provide work in detail and explain in your words.
5. Provide references for content when necessary. Support your statement with peer-reviewed in-text citations and references.
6. Need to have at least 7 peer-reviewed articles as the references (Recommend to find the articles from ProQuest), which should include the source of the data. Data and table also needs to have in-text citations.
7. Need to include textbooks as references.
8. Please find the textbook and class PPTs in the attachment section.
9. Comment on your finding.
10. Textbook Information:
Bowerman, B., Drougas, A. M., Duckworth, A. G., Hummel, R. M. Moniger, K. B., & Schur, P. J. (2019). Business statistics and analytics in practice (9th ed.). McGraw-Hill
8. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.