For each chapter assignment type a 4 full-pages double-spaced report that summarizes what you learned from reading that particular chapter—identifying what you believe to be the most important information in the chapter. NOTE: Your summarized report for each chapter can be longer than 4 full double-spaced pages; however, if it is shorter than 4 full pages, in fairness to allstudents, points will be deducted.
Your report should include information from the following three sections or parts. Type your responses to each Part of your assignment. For example: Part 1: Chapter Summary—(then begin typing your comments for this part on the same line), etc. (Also, please type each Part number and name in BOLD print, instead of regular print.)
Part 1: Chapter Summary—Begin typing your comments on the same line. Summarize what you learned from reading this chapter. More specifically, what are some of the key themes, concepts, and principles that you learned when reading this chapter? (This Part should be approximately 2 or 2 ½ pages in length. Summarize your thoughts about what you learned by reading the chapter. Do not type information verbatim—directly as it is printed in the textbook—type what you learned in your own words.)
Part 2: Management Application—Begin typing your comments on the same line that you type “Part 2”: In this section, discuss how can managers apply information in this chapter to more effectively perform their jobs, lead with excellence, manage their employees, make decisions, motivate their teams, etc.? (Your answer to this question should be approximately ½ page in length.)
Part 3: Chapter Learning Features—Each chapter contains six additional informational features that are designed to enhance your learning. Select threefeatures from the list below to submit work from. Read the specific assignment requested for each feature that follows the list below. Those features include:
(1) Bring OB To Life —*Summary and **Application(See explanations below.)
(2) Worth Considering—Or Best Avoided? —Summary and the “Do The Analysis” section—discuss your responses to 3 or 4 of the questions listed there.
(3) Finding The Leader In You — Summary and Application
(4) Checking Ethics In OB — Summary and the section below the information in the feature—discuss your responses to 3 or 4 of the questions listed there.
(5) OB in Popular Culture—Summary and complete the “Get To Know Yourself Better” Section—including the recommended assessment test.) (Note: All assessments are located in the back of the textbook in the Ob workbook section. The edge of the pages for the Assessments section is the color purple.)
(6) Research Insight — Summary and Application (No need to answer the “Do the Research” questions, unless you desire to do so).
Specific Assignment: Again, select three (3) of the above features per chapter. (The features can vary, depending on which chapter you are working onand what your preference is.) Read each feature thoroughly.
For each feature submit a report that contains at least two paragraphs from the information below.Please read the information below very carefully.
(1) *Summary: In one paragraph, discuss what you learned from reading that particular feature. Your paragraph should contain at least 5 to 7 comprehensive sentences.
(2) **Application: In the second paragraph, discuss how you can apply the information that you learned when reading this segment in order to more effectively manage employees, relate to team members and others, and/or create a more positive, productive, and successful organizational work environment. Your paragraph should contain at least 5 to 7 comprehensive sentences.
(3) Other Feature Assignments: All of the above features require a one paragraph Summary. However, not all require a one paragraph Application discussion. Some features require other tasks to be completed, as indicated on the list above. Those other tasks should be written as your second paragraph.
Important Note: Please type the specific name and page number of each feature —on the line first, before you begin to type your first (summary) paragraph.
(Part 3 of your chapter assignment should containsix paragraphs—two per feature).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.