This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Support for decisions should include appropriate current (within the last three years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research.
Directions: Consider the question presented in the case study, and formulate decisions based on the information and documentation in the case study. Support your decisions with appropriate current (within the last three years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research including the instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment.
Write a paper (2,000-2,500 words) that addresses the case opportunities, expresses your decisions regarding the case opportunities, and integrates instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment. Create a separate topic heading for your response to each of the following questions as this will help you draft a concise and targeted response to each question. In your paper, include the following:
· A summary of the current environment as presented in the case. (Note: Information from the case study does not require a reference note or in-text citation.)
· A summary of the marketing opportunities inferred from the case. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding your summary of the opportunities.
· A review of at least two viable strategic actions that address marketing opportunities inferred from the case and the supporting research and theories you presented in your Topic 2 assignment. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding the proposed strategic actions.
· A research-based discussion of how the history, philosophy, and theories of marketing influenced the identification of potential strategic actions. (Benchmarks C6.1: Integrate the history, philosophy, and theories of marketing.)
· A research-based evaluation of the influence of digital technologies on the implementation of each of the potential strategic actions you identified. (Benchmarks C6.2: Assess the influence of digital technologies.)
· A research-based evaluation of the data-driven marketing strategies required to make reasoned decisions concerning whether to implement each of the potential strategic actions you identified. (Benchmarks C6.3: Evaluate data-driven marketing management strategies.)
· A research-supported discussion of the ethical implications of each potential strategic action.
· Your research-supported recommendation for a strategic action to implement from the two potential actions you described and a rationale for the chosen recommendation. How does the recommended solution influence the long-term organizational health of Purple Cloud? Include a projected P/L statement with your recommendation. (Benchmarks C6.4: Analyze the complexities of global marketing.)
· A discussion of future research that you could conduct relative to the marketing opportunities you described.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.