1. Ben Brown bought a home for $225,000. He put down 20%. The mortgage is at 6 1/2% for 30 years. By using the table in the handbook, his monthly payment is __________.
2. Given the following: FIFO method – 16 units left in inventory
Jan. 1 Beginning inv 9 units at $105 = $ 945
Apr. 13 Purchased 14 units at $120 = $1,680
Sep. 17 Purchased 20 units at $130 = $2,600
Ded. 10 Purchased 14 units at $140 = $1,960
The cost of goods sold is __________.
3. Given: Sales $80,000, beginning inventory $5,000, Purchases $21,800, Purchase discounts $790, and Ending Inventory $5,100. The cost of merchandise sold from the following is __________.
4. The country of Blue needs $800,000 from property tax to meet its budget requirements. The total value of assessed property in Blue is $140,000,000. What is the tax rate of Blue in mills to nearest hundredth? (Be sure to round tax rate to nearest hundred thousandths before converting to mills.)
5. Angel Hart bought 190 shares of a mutual fund with a NAV of $14.10. This fund also has a load charge of 6 3/4%. What did Angel pay for the investment?
6. Given interest of $11,900 at 6% for 50 days (ordinary interest), one can calculate the principal as __________.
7. A truck costs $8,000 with a residual value of $1,000. The truck is expected to have a useful life of 70,000 miles. By assuming the truck is driven 15,000 miles the first year, what would the depreciation expense would be?
8. The difference between the monthly payments on a $120,000 home at 6 1/2% versus 8% for 25 years is __________. (Use the table in the handbook.)
9. Assume the mean useful life of a particular light bulb is 2,000 hours and is normally distributed with a standard deviation of 300 hours. The useful life of light bulbs within two standard deviations of the mean is __________.
between 1,700 and 2,300 hours
longer than 2,300 hours
longer than 1,700 hours
between 1,400 and 2,600 hours
10. 9.1% of a circle graph represents __________.
11. Today the price of a Jeep is $25,000. In 1970 the price was $5,000. What is the price relative?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.