I need an assignment for my certification, I have submitted an assignment but I got 43 mark out of 100 which is failed . The passing mark is 70 . I need to make a massive editing on my assignment not create new one I will share their feedback about my assignment so you can edit and where to fix .
It’s very professional training institution so the writing must be professional.
Attached 7 files below :
1 : (Assignment 2) : my assignment which I wrote and failed
2: (My assignment Feedback). : feedback of my submitted assignment and why I failed
3: ( Candidate Assignment Guidance) : general guidelines you should follow
4 : ( Assignment Questions) : the questions and requirements of this assignment.
5: SABIC terms and conditions for local and foreigner suppliers which must be included in the assignment.
6: My colleague Thamer Assignment but please DO NO COPY from him just read and make similar points because he passed
Syllabus Coverage Must Be Included :
The following content from the Practitioner syllabus can be used to answer this assessment:
• The main types of contracts and agreements
• The documentation that is used to create commercial agreements for the supply of goods, services or works
• The sources of express terms that can be used to regulate contracts made for the supply of goods or services
• The legal issues that relate to the creation of commercial agreements with customers or suppliers relating to offers, counter offers, acceptance, and other issues
• Core clauses that comprise commercial agreements with customers or suppliers
• Key provisions of legislation that relate to contracts for the supply of goods and services
• The use of contractual KPIs that link to technical and commercial requirements in contracts
• The main types of risks in the performance of contracts such as internal, market, economic, legal, ethical sourcing and performance based risks Performance management and ensuring compliance to agreed standards
• Payment responsibilities in contract management
• Creating targets for assessing the performance of suppliers based on the SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and timely) targets for performance
Bellow points are important:
– Please read the general guidelines to incorporate it
– please read my assignment and include the syllabus coverage as per above
– please read the feedback I received for my assignment so you know what to fix
– must add references minimum 10
– must be 3000 words you can add more not a lot
– must add Executive Summary introduction, recommendations, conclusion
– incorporates examples from SABIC company like you work in Procurement in SABIC which is a company in KSA . You can open their website and get information.
-You must make it not general but specific for SABIC like a buyer if the assignment not written like this I will not accept.
-link with SABIC terms and conditions and add clauses and write about them
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.