you are required to reply to 2 other classmates’ threads. Each reply must be at least 200 words but not more than 400 words. Responding to a classmate’s post requires both the addition of new ideas and analysis. A particular point made by the classmate must be addressed and built upon by your analysis in order to move the conversation forward. Thus, the response post is a rigorous assignment that requires you to build upon initial posts to develop deeper and more thorough discussion of the ideas introduced in the initial posts. As such, reply posts that merely affirm, restate or unprofessionally quarrel with the previous post(s) and fail to make a valuable, substantive contribution to the discussion will receive appropriate point deductions. Each response must include academic and biblical support.
16 hours ago
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
11 hours ago
Top of Form
1. Being educated on ethical issues and morals is very important for a person. One most know all the facts on a certain topic before making on a decision on the topic. It is similar to work in investigations. A police officer does not simply pick somebody random to arrest for a crime that has been committed. They do an investigation to get all the facts they can before they make a decision on who the evidence points to. The same concept applies to ethics and morals.
2. As a Christian, an officer should always do the right thing and the Godly act. Often times, this may involve not participating in a certain activity or going to certain places. However, it is human nature to want to be included in group. People have a need to belong, whether it be their family or a group at work. (Selterman) The author would be correct in this view, as members of the military/ law enforcement often have a strong sense of belonging to a certain group.
3. Loyalty to colleagues is appropriate and important. I come from a military background where there are time when the only people that you have our your colleagues, and together a group can get through almost anything. Civilian careers do not always have this type of commitment to them, but dedication to a person’s colleagues can boost teamwork which helps almost any organization.
4. The code of silence is justifiable to a certain extent. Everybody makes mistakes, and not every little mistake needs to be reported. On the other hand, if there are more serious issues that happen such as police brutality then something needs to be said about the incidents that are occurring.
5. Leaders are what make our criminal justice system operate. In the criminal justice system, this is most often than not judges who are leaders, although there are sheriffs, police chiefs, etc that also lead our system. They have gained the knowledge and experience to lead our system, and are in a position to use this information. It is important to have the right leaders so that our system operates effectively and efficiently for the citizens of our country.
6. As Christians, we believe that people should live by the Bible tells them. While somethings the Bible says are wrong, may not currently be illegal in the United States. One example would be gay marriage. The Bible tells us that this is wrong, such as in Romans where God punishes people for homosexual acts. (Romans 1 26-28, NIV) However, the Supreme Court has ruled that gay marriages are legal. (State Same-Sex) Also, alcohol, tobacco, and now marijuana are legal in many places, even though the Bible tells us to stay away from these substances.
Selterman, Dylan. (n.d.) The need to belong. Retrieved on July 6th, 2017 from http://www.scienceofrelationships.com/home/2012/4/16/the-need-to-belong-part-of-what-makes-us-human.html
State same-sex marriage state laws map. (n.d.) Retrieved on July 6th, 2017 from http://www.governing.com/gov-data/same-sex-marriage-civil-unions-doma-laws-by-state.html
Bottom of Form
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.