Research an Organization
Choose a publicly held corporation from an industry with which you are familiar. Conduct research on the organization using the Internet, the CSU-Global Library, and other credible sources. Your analysis of that organization needs to include the following:
1. Analyze how people, information, and information technology help the company remain competitive in their industry.
2. Analyze Porter’s Five Forces Model in relation to competition within the industry of that corporation.
3. Evaluate how supply chain management systems, enterprise resource planning systems, and customer relationship management systems are currently used, or could be used, within the organization.
4. Evaluate how a database management system and a data warehouse are currently used, or could be used, within the organization.
5. Analyze how the five agent‐based technologies are currently used, or could be used, within the organization.
6. Evaluate which of the nine major e‐commerce business models are currently used, or could be used, within the organization, and synthesize how these could work together to create value within the organization.
7. Analyze how the organization could benefit from using the systems development life cycle (SDLC), and what type of projects within the organization could benefit from this process.
8. Evaluate the phases of business continuity planning as they relate to the organization.
9. Analyze how the organization could use emerging trends such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, cell phones, and RFID to remain competitive in the future.
10. Evaluate measures that the organization takes, or could take, to ensure information is protected and free from security vulnerabilities.
Your paper should be 7 to 10 pages in length and encompass your knowledge from all modules of the course. Support your argument with at least five credible, outside sources. Remember to use proper citations and references, and adhere to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. The Library is a good place to find this information. You may wish to refer to the Portfolio Project Rubric to see the evaluation criteria for this project.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.